On Thu, Jul 13, 2000 at 01:12:42AM +0800, Geoffrey Lee wrote:

> tried compiling qmail today. never got it to work, but if someone would like
> to try i would be more than happy to send a src rpm taht i leeched and what
> i've done so far ..

Send it to me please.  I *did* have a hefty spec file for a qmail
install but I lost it somehow...  don't ask me how, but I did.  I'm
pretty p*ssed about that too.  It was pretty slick.

So give me something to work with... =)  Send me yours and I'll see
what can be done with it.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED], OpenPGP key available on www.keyserver.net
Freezer Burn BBS:  telnet://bbs.freezer-burn.org . ICQ: 54924721

Current Linux uptime: 2 days 19 hours 1 minutes.