Hello Guys.  I am not sure if you know about this but I use the
mysql_setpermission files quite often.  However...the RPMS that I have
gotten recently which is 3.22.32 version, it have client version of 9.38 or
something.  Now...here is the problem I came across when I tried to use it.

        I type in the command to start and after giving the correct password, this
is what I get back.

[root@unixhost1 bin]# mysql_setpermission
Password for user  to connect to MySQL:
Can't make a connection to the mysql server.
 The error: Protocol mismatch. Server Version = 10 Client Version = 9 at
/usr/bin/mysql_setpermission line 65, <STDIN> chunk 1.
[root@unixhost1 bin]#

        I cannot figure out how to solve this, but I really need this fixed ASAP,
since I use them to do the quick add of the mysql databases for our
customers and after this upgrade...well.. I am really up the creek here.
Any help is appreciated.