From: Civileme [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2000 12:25 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Cooker] Burners

No kernel rebuilding

you need

append="ide-scsi" in your boot routine (Drakboot can help you)
and
modprobe ide-scsi

somewhere, as in a console or xterm or /etc/rc.d/rc.local or
/etc/conf.modules

/etc/conf.modules is probably the best place to put it as
alias block-major-11 ide-scsi

postinstall modprobe ide-scsi

Anyway, one of those techniques will work for you.  Remember also that you
burn unmounted and also blank in that condition.  If you leave a blank in
the burner and it is supermounted, your system may not come back from power
saver.

Civileme