José Luiz Barci Neves <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Where i can take a XFREE 4.01 mdk of course ?
>
> thanks a lot!

For the moment it does not work. We've worked on that yesterday but not
yet finished -- the dri/tdfx module does not compile anymore with 4.0.1
and Fred does not no why.

FYI I was meaning the tdfx.o kernel module, not tdfx_drv.o for which fred
answered. He managed to compile that yesterday but we have to decide
whether it's possible to put it in the kernel package which would be
better of course.

--
Guillaume Cottenceau -- Distribution Developer for MandrakeSoft
http://www.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/