"Guy T. Rice" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Are we testing the capital vs. small C in "Cooker" theory, by any chance?
> I didn't think much of it until today.  I posted two messages about 12
> hours ago, one to "Cooker" and one to "cooker".  The first appeared
> within a few minutes, the second has yet to appear...

same.

> Of course, two messages is not a statistically significant sample.  It
> could just be a coincidence.

same for me.. and yesterday every messages was with a big C.

most probably there is a big problem with the mailing lists but the
responsible (denis) are in vacations, and it seems that no one would like
to go deep inside his procmail/sympa configuration (actually I think that
Jean-Loup tried to have a look yesterday but abandonned after seeing how
deep the mess is..)

time to code! :-)

--
Guillaume Cottenceau -- Distribution Developer for MandrakeSoft
http://www.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/