David Walluck a écrit :

> On Wed, 26 Jul 2000, Guillaume Rousse wrote:
>
> > I know, but Netscape should first check in its adress book available
> > records suitable for current entry when i add something in an adress
> > field, just as bash completes shell command.
>
> Just to clarify... he is talking about e-mail address completion, if I
> understand correctly. I was talking about Url completion, and there's yet
> another "DNS completion" mentioned?
Yes, that was a bit confused :-)
I was talking about e-mail adress completion by mailer during typing,
and David was talking about default local domain destination of
messages.
By the way, what do you call url completion ? Just typing
"linux-mandrake", and netscape changing it to
http://www.linux-mandrake.com ?

--
Guillaume Rousse
Iremia - Université de la Réunion