I removed all of the pacakes of 3.3.6, and now only have 4.0.1.

1. Isn't Xwrapper used for XFree 4 any longer? If not, why is it part of
the "XFree86-4.0.1-3mdk" package. I could only seem to run the server by
running "XFree86"; trying to run "Xwrapper" did nothing, it just stayed
there like when a program is waiting for stdin ... What is the proper
way (I made a link from X --> XFree86)?

2. FontPath "unix/:-1" gets rejected. How do I make XF4 work with the
font server?

3. Are the DrakeX configuration guis ready for XF4? I guess not, since
it is looking for XFree86_SVGA.

4. I know this has been beated to death, but (I didn't care to read
those messages at the time, since I was happy using 3.3.6) how does I
make my Voodoo 3D acceleration work with Mandrake's XF4. I installed the
newer Glide packages, and recompiled the Device-3Dfx package from the
src rpm, but I get a core dump when trying to run the "test3dfx"; saying
that no boad was found

--
Eugenio Diaz, BSEE/BSCE
Linux Engineer