> what's wrong with my package :

> (chmou@kenobi)[glibc-chmou.hack/]-% rpm -qpd /RPMS/sndconfig-0.44-10mdk.i586.rpm
> /usr/share/man/man8/pnpprobe.8.bz2
> /usr/share/man/man8/sndconfig.8.bz2
> (chmou@kenobi)[glibc-chmou.hack/]-%

Looks fine. That's the way it's suposed to be. Unfortunatly when I
rebuilt the package it didn't exit cleanly. This is what happened:

http://d10179.dtk.chello.nl/build/cooker/alpha/fixed_uploaded/sndconfig-0.44-10mdk.src.rpm.txt

The man pages remained in /usr/man/ instead of being put in
/usr/share/man (other packages work fine, there's nothing wrong with my
rpm, I checked). I couldn't persuade it install it in /usr/share/man
(the %{_mandir} trick that was in the spec file didn't do the job) so I
thought this might work (yeah yeah... it's ugly, I know).

I'm quite interested to see your buildoutput.

greetz,

Stefan