Just make sure you have the most recent one for the package you are
installing. I am not always going to re-build the whole distribution any
more, things are stabalizing a little on the libs and stuff. This is the
reason for the change from the date to the release #.

I will try to post a message in here explaining which ones I update if I
think of it in the future. No promises.

--

--Chris