Ok, I just ran sounddrake to configure the sound card that sndconfig
couldn't figure out.  I get the following errors (this was run within
harddrake, using Tools -> Soundcard):

modprobe: Can't open /etc/conf.modules
Can't read /usr/etc/harddrake/soundcard

I'm assuming, because of what sndconfig told me (and just by looking
at the state of my system), that /etc/modules.conf is preferred over
/etc/conf.modules?  If this is the case sounddrake needs to be
updated.

Also, in harddrake, when I click on any of the devices in the
Harddrake List, nothing shows up in the side-window... I'm assuming
some sort of config or device info is supposed to show up?  All I get
is a blank window.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED], OpenPGP key available on www.keyserver.net
Freezer Burn BBS:  telnet://bbs.freezer-burn.org . ICQ: 54924721

Current Linux uptime: 17 hours 15 minutes.