Hi Cooker,

I have just finished the merge between the RedHat5_27 branch and our
branch for initscripts, it was a pain (specially for me who use my
development machine for test machine :-\). I guess there is some thing
who will have problems please let me know i'll be glade to fix them[1]

There is also a new installkernel, this one should work (tm) since his
rewriten enterly in perl. I know there was a bug report about /boot, i
didn't fixed yet, can you reforward me the bug reports (don't tell me
and the bugtracker ???)

enjoy...

[1]  Specially the dhcp fallback where there is really a complete
rewrite.

--
MandrakeSoft Inc                http://www.mandrakesoft.com
San-Francisco, CA USA                             --Chmouel