On Fri, 4 Aug 2000, Michael Irving wrote:

> Is there some time of the day one can be certain that there will be no
> updates on cooker so one can be sure to have the correct deps files and
> such?
>
> If there isn't then perhaps it is possible to create a window of 1-2 h / 24h
> to be able to sync up ones cooker?

A lot depends on when  your mirror updates. But from 8:00 to 18:00 UTC is
pretty busy with updates, and I work on KDE from about
7:00 to 16:00 EDT (-4:00) and I know Chmouel works on Pacific Time
(-7:00) but he is always working (I don't think he goes home or sleeps
:-) )

Weekends are usually pretty good.

--

--Chris