--- Guillaume Rousse
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> "François Pons" wrote:
> > * Mon Jul 31 2000 François Pons
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 3.3-5mdk
> >
> > - added /usr/include/GL into Mesa-devel.
> > - added missing glext.h into
> /usr/X11R6/include/GL.
> > - some macroszifications.
> There is still a conflict with XFree 4.0.1 :
> [root@agathe guillaume]# rpm -U
> XFree86-libs-4.0.1-6mdk.i586.rpm
> XFree86-devel-4.0.1-6mdk.i586.rpm
> XFree86-xfs-4.0.1-6mdk.i586.rpm
> XFree86-4.0.1-6mdk.i586.rpm
> file /usr/X11R6/lib/libGL.so from install of
> XFree86-devel-4.0.1-6mdk
> conflicts with file from package Mesa-devel-3.3-5mdk

Why isn't the tdfx dri in the XFree packages?

Man I need to see that 3D accel in a window or I will
go nuts! This is the only piece missing between me and
3D happiness ;-)

Were can I find the source to compile it myself
without having to download the whole X4 sources or src
rpm (to big a download to do just a test; but I am
dying for it, he he he)? I have been looking all over
the web and couldn't find it.

=====