Is it trus what I read on the Mandrake forum that I destroy all the menue
entrys that I have added myself when I install the next package that uses
the mandrake menu feature. That probably means that I loos all of the
Helix Code menu entrys, ok they are wrong but atleast they are there.

If this is correct we need a menu editing tool that allows the user to
customize the menu, we also need a tool that preserv wronfully installed
menues like Helix Gnome (it's better that they exits than just being removed).

//Snaggen

Mattias Eriksson             E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tvistevägen 26                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
907 36  UMEA                 Tel:    090-198800
SWEDEN                               070-5636769

'I don't fight for a cause   Hemsida: http://www.acc.umu.se/~snaggen
I fight for the fight'       PGP: http://www.acc.umu.se/~snaggen/snaggen.asc