Udo Weber wrote:

> Hi,
> I waiting since 2 days for the new kernel (after  patch-level 14) with
> pcmcia modules available.
> When will we get the new one ?
>
> I tryed to compile the pcmcia from the provided source but I got the
> ibmtr_cs not working again:
> ibmtr_cs: register_trdev() failed
> tr0: unexpected interrupt from tr adapter
>
> What is wrong here? in the kernels befor patch 13 all worked well.
>
> Cu Udo

Hi,
I have now installed the latest kernel (patch 16) but I have still the
same prob with pcmcia and ibmtr_cs.
I'm not sure  if this is a kernel-msg or what ever. The modul seems is
successful loaded but there is no network available.
I'm using pump and in the past dhcp. Pump because dhcp don'worked anymor
for me.
Can anyone help to analyze the prob ? How can I figure out from where
this message comes (kernel ? or pcmcia ? or maybe dhcp ? ) ?
I need this connection over dhcp and ibmtr_cs to mirror the cooker over
html-proxy.

Thx Udo