I've successfully gotten WPO2000 to work on 7.0, but am having
trouble getting it to work on my cooker system.  wordperfect can
never find fonttastic even tho it's running and listening on the
default port.  I tried with and without my firewall running and have
the same problem either way.  I've tried it with and without xfs
running, even tho it worked with xfs running in the past.

Is anyone using fonttastic with cooker or 7.1?  Does someone have any
wisdom they can share with me on this?  I've been at it for almost an
hour now and haven't got a clue what the problem is.  fonttastic is
running, listening to port 7102, but wordperfect (nor any other
component) can find it.  This is the error I'm getting when I run
wordperfect in a console:

Notice: Using config file: /etc/fonttastic/config
Binding TCP socket: Address already in sue
Fatal: Cannot establish any listening sockets
Notice: Font server terminated: Sat Aug  5 14:38:45 2000
... [more crap]

Any ideas anyone?

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED], OpenPGP key available on www.keyserver.net
// Danen Consulting Services    www.danen.net, www.freezer-burn.org

Current Linux uptime: 2 days 1 hour 49 minutes.