This latest build will not install at all.
error: kdeaddutils-1.92-8mdk.i586.rpm cannot be installed

I also found that kde2 upgrades will not work with ld.so-1.9.5-13mdk.i586.rpm
installed as it lacks ld.so.1

These latest builds didn't work so hot. KDE2 wouldn't work at all after
upgrading. One of the packages (base?) hosed the entry for KDE in
/etc/X11/wmsessions.d, which had to be remade. It also required a change in
/etc/X11/gdm/Sessions where kde had to be changed to KDE. I didn't think that
capitalization would matter but the newest packages wouldn't install untill
the filename was changed to all caps.