>>> there's bene a lot of changes to sympa src,
>>> once when i was still wroking as contributor
>>> i had a 2.6.1, it is still there  ...
>>>
>>> i'm seeing if i can fix this, yet, when i
>>> have time since i am not the maintianer :)
>>
>> maybe you could be if you know it! i think jd
>> won't mind...
>
> ugh!! no thanks, not for now anyway. i have
> enough trouble with the tcl right now ...
>
> it'll be a one-time fix from me for sympa
> ..yet when i fix tcl first, which is also
> qutie outdated.

Is it just me, or was the sympa update never
announced on the change list?  I was about to
send another e-mail wondering what ever happened
to updating it, but out of curiosity I checked
my local mirror and it had been updated.  I went
back through my archives of the change mailing
list, and I don't see it announced.

Bad Geof?  =P

Anyway, thank you for updating it!  Now to see if
I can actually use the thing..

Don Head                      [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Linux Mentor, LCP, Network+       [1 314 692-1942]
Wave Technologies, Inc.     [1 800 826-4640 x1942]
[AIM - Don Wave][ICQ - 18804935][Yahoo - Don_Wave]