Submitted 11-Aug-00 by Stefan van der Eijk:

> rpm -e gcc-cpp-2.95.2-8mdk
> var/tmp/rpm-tmp.74027: line 3: syntax error: unexpected end of file
> execution of gcc-cpp-2.95.2-8mdk script failed, exit status 2

There was a bad script on that one, apparently.  You'll have to use
--noscripts.  I'd also recommend doing it --justdb, otherwise it *could*
eat the files that are part of the working -9mdk install.

--
Anton Graham                            GPG ID: 0x18F78541
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                 RSA key available upon request

"Most people would like to be delivered from
 temptation but would like it to keep in touch."
-- Robert Orben