Just a question.
I've been running the hydrogen 2 beta for awhile now and am wondering if any
updated packages are available.  I've checked outthe following and found it to
be empty.

ftp://ftp.linux.tucows.com/pub/distributions/Mandrake/Mandrake/updates/7.1/sparc/RPMS/

I've also looked at the iso images and they seem to be dated June 16, so I
gather that nothing has changed there either.

Is there any way to get some updates, or has the development in this area been
put on hold while other more pressing matters are being tended to?

Just wondering.
Tom Korte