[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Dear cooker members,
>
> We plan to release next week our first iso image for the upcomming
> Linux-Mandrake 7.2.
>
> If you want some special versions or patches included in, please
> give your comments fast.
>
> We know that we had a bad communication process for 7.1 with you,
> and would like to let you better informed for this version.
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> Warly

What i would like to see:
Keyboard selection in 7.1 is broken (at least for danish keyboard), i
would be nice to see this fixed i 7.2.
Move Keyboard and Language selection to bootdisk's so it would be
possible to localize the bootdisks.
Include Aspell and pspell, redhat already do this. (But use the newest
version, older version has compile problems on mandrake).
Update the documentation on DrakeX, it has a many bugs, (like stating a
file is obsolete, but its not).
Get the GDM language selection to work.
Update Webmin config_files, some of them point to the wrong places.
(like dhcpd)
Use helix-update i stead of Mandrake Update, and make updates to gnome
available when thay come.
Include Ethereal, Nessus and gtkyahoo in 7.2.

Im have made some new ispell packages and is currently working on some
aspell packages.
You can grab them at ftp://ftp.rh.dk/sslug/

You can find gtkyahoo the same place.

The changes to the ispell packages include:
Reducing the size from 17 to 7 mb, standard template for all packages,
improved redhat compatibility,
updated wordlist for languages that had updates.

It should now also be real noarch, as the hash generation is done on
install (it takes about 2 sec per pkgs.).

Regards
Troels Liebe Bentsen