> > I noticed that the cups init file is in /etc/init.d/cups. Normally init
> > files go in /etc/rc.d/init.d, or has something changed?

> redhat uses /etc/init.d now, so to stay compat with redhat, you need to change.

> of course if you make the move, then in the meantime you gonna break loadz of
> packages....(sucky!!)

ouch... another BM!! Although this one shouldn't have as much impact as
the previous one ( /usr/{doc,info,man) -> usr/share{doc,info,man} )
which still has +/- 120 packages to go...

Anyway, it's mandrake's call to initiate the BM, I'll follow and help (a
bit) with "doing" the packages. Any chance a macro can be added to rpm
for the /etc/init.d directory?

I think using the build robot is too tricky for this one...

Hmmm... it's going to be _interesting_ ;-)

Stefan