Hello!  I've uploaded a new file to ftp.linux-mandrake.com/incoming

-------
Name        : epic4                        Relocations: (not relocateable)
Version     : 0.9.7                             Vendor: MandrakeSoft
Release     : 1                             Build Date: dom 20 ago 2000 14:40:58 EDT
Install date: (not installed)               Build Host: mercury.helium.net
Group       : Applications/Communications   Source RPM: (none)
Size        : 668958                           License: Distributable
Packager    : Brian Bruns <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
URL         : http://www.epicsol.org/
Summary     : Another popular Unix IRC client
Description :
EPIC is the (E)nhanced (P)rogrammable (I)RC-II (C)lient.  It
is a program used to connect to IRC servers around the globe
so that the user can ``chat'' with others.

-------

 dom ago 20 2000 Christian Zoffoli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 0.9.7-1mdk

- bzipped patches
- changes in %patch
        - Brian Bruns <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        - Merge back into MageNet release with all the better updates and such
          (thanks to the guys at Mandrake!)
        - Made sure critical patch is in this one

--
also avaiable on ftp://ftp.littlepenguin.org/pub/downloads/