"Benjamin Reed" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Not sure, but having a USB bus with no devices would at least (on the
> surface) make some kind of sense as to why it bugged out.  Perhapse I should
> plug something in and see if it does the same thing...

no that make sense, you have an USB interfaces loaded waiting the plug
of USB devices. The only buggy thing i see is :

if (found_usb_interfaces()) {
   modprobe_usb_modules("keyboard", "mouse", "usb-storage");
}

if i understand correctly, and what i don't like really so much.

--
MandrakeSoft Inc                     http://www.chmouel.org
San-Francisco, CA USA                             --Chmouel