Yeah people I understand that this may be the least thing one may be
worried about, but...
I just build a new kernel out of 2.4.0-0.14mdk and everything works
ok... Except the pinguin logo...
Well sincerly it looks like a Doom bitmap. Quite funny to see. You
nearly distinguish the words "Welcome..." The thing looks full of small
squares with a poisoning yellow & black. The star seems like a splash in
the wall. The pinguin is a little hard to see. It looks like one of
those figures stamped in Doom's walls, lacking half his body...

Well I know this is Marduk's Linux but you guys don't need to go too
straight to the letter of the old scriptures...

Ektanoor