Hello!  I've uploaded this file to ftp.linux-mandrake.com/incoming.  Until it appears
at the mirrors, you can download it from
ftp://ftp.dp.ath.cx/pub/downloads/RPMS/mandrake, or use the rpm2html database at
http://www.dp.ath.cx/rpm2html

-------
Name        : gnome-napster                Relocations: (not relocateable)
Version     : 0.6.1                             Vendor: MandrakeSoft
Release     : 1mdk                          Build Date: Mit 30 Aug 2000 01:12:36 CEST
Install date: (not installed)               Build Host: garten.digitalprojects.com
Group       : Networking/File transfer      Source RPM: (none)
Size        : 185311                           License: GPL
Packager    : Alexander Skwar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
URL         : http://gnome-napster.sourceforge.net/
Summary     : GNOME Napster is a multithreaded GNOME client for the Napster network.
Description :
I won't explain Napster here; visit http://www.napster.com for information
about what Napster is.
GNOME Napster is a multithreaded GNOME client for the Napster network..

While many features are still unimplemented, development is proceeding quickly.
Please see the file TODO to see what my current development plans are.
Currently, you can download files, and that's about it.  I have tried to
disable everything that isn't implemented, so if you see a widget grayed out,
it isn't a bug!  It just means I haven't the time to finish that aspect yet.

-------

 Mit Aug 30 2000 Alexander Skwar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 0.6.1-1mdk

- New version
- BM'ed
- New group -> Networking/File transfer (was: Networking/Other)

--
Alexander Skwar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>