A thought about Hardware Configuration in DrakConf ...

I have a UPS configured (Tripplite Internet Office 500 running their
Power Alert Plus software) and was trying Hardware Configuration.  Well
when the com port which the UPS is connected to was probed the software
believed it had to shut down the operating system and it did because I
was too slow at remembering how to disable the shutdown.  So my question
is should there be a warning about UPS connected to com ports and maybe
an option to disable the probing of com port kinda like the proding of
ISA?

Greg