jorge costa wrote:

> 1º What's the best way to read this list, i am using Outlook, it's a MUST
> where i work, i message arenot linked, i have tried the Mail-Archive page,
> but i prefer to download all of the messages at once.

Hmmm ... my suggestion is to get another job if your employer won't
allow you to use anything except Micro$oft Outlook for reading/sending
email.  I really don't understand how any employer in this day and age
can force you to use a weak security tool like Outlook.  You might
want to remind your employer about the recent "I LOVE YOU" virus
that spread itself because of Outlook's security inadequacies!

I'm curious - how do you use Outlook in Mandrake anyway?  Are you
running VMware? WINE?

GenEric