Kees de Bruin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I've mirror'ed the complete cooker tree, but when I try to use the
> 72beta_mkcd.sh shell script (renamed to isomake.sh and adjusted some
> environment variable), it fails with several errors (on RHL-6.1):
>
>     rpm2header: error in loading shared libraries: rpm2header: undefined symbol: fdio
>     bad rpm /loc/mandrake/cd1/Mandrake/RPMS/AfterStep-1.8.0.3-4mdk.i586.rpm
>     rpm2header: error in loading shared libraries: rpm2header: undefined symbol: fdio
>     bad rpm /loc/mandrake/cd2/Mandrake/RPMS2/AVLTree-devel-0.1.0-10mdk.i586.rpm

Update your rpm packages.

>     isomake.sh: ./misc/genbasefiles: No such file or directory

This is an error on our part, this script will be installed soon on cooker
image, you can use rpmtools packages from cooker which contains it.

>     isomake.sh: ./misc/usr/bin/genfilelist: No such file or directory

normally this is now mkcd.sh.

>     syntax error at /tmp/gencompss line 3, near "() "
>     syntax error at /tmp/gencompss line 6, near "$1;"
>     Execution of /tmp/gencompss aborted due to compilation errors.

problably because you have a old version which is now outdate and you have to
use genbasefiles. Look at the beta 7.2 web pages.

> Is there an updated script or any other script I can use? I have briefly
> looked at the cooker list archive but couldn't find anything.
>
> Kind regards,

Hope this help you, François.