Please, someone can explain to me the policy and diffs about 7.2 beta and
Cooker?

Yesterday I have read some news about "beta2"...
Now I have 2 complete mirrors, one for Cooker from sunsite.uio.no and one
from ftp.sunet.se for 7.2 beta.
Sunday, for time reasons I have done a copy of my mirror of Cooker and some
burned CD with previous (and not working) snapshots...
Fmirror have done a good job, removing all non existing files, fixed
symlinks etc.
The next step is to refresh the files that I have for getting 7.2beta!!!!
Only 127 Mb.. but after half an hour I get other 150 Mb!!! Ok, I have
downloaded all... but after that, just for verify that all the files are on
my HD because of a the always present flag file on mirrors
"update_in_progress", other new 100 Mb of files are on sunsite.uio.no (and
after some time on ftp.sunet.se)!!!
But I have just downloaded kernel-2.2.17, XFree and other files..just 1
hour before!! And now I see fmirror that remove 100 mb NEVER installed

My question is: Saturday or Sunday someone have redesigned mandrake_devel
dir, the first time I have seen fmirror deleting 1.2Gb because Cooker is
not more in mandrake_devel/cooker but in mandrake_devel/cooker/i586!
But 7.2beta follow the same frequently updates as Cooker and for me is
impossible to get a full working mirror!
e.g. : new XFree in Cooker and the same in 7.2beta
Why the flag file is always on your mirrors? Something wrong in their
setup??
Or I does not have undestud nothing.
Can you tell me something more about 7.2beta2? If you have splitted Cooker
and 7.2beta please let me know the reason since the files are changed at
same time.
Thank you, I hope that this english is comprensible :-)))

Alessandro