Downloaded ulysses-2-insti586.  When running installing, received error message "An error ocurred. Can't call method "ask-warn" on an undefined value."  This message occurred during the recommended (graphical) installation at the Set Up Filesystems.  It also occurred during the Customized and Expert graphical installs, as well as the text method.   Once the error occurs you can not get any farther in the installation.  Any work arounds?
PS.  I am new to this list.  I would have checked previous messages, but cannot find out how to do that if you have just joined the list.  (When you find a bug, please first check that it hasn't already been reported and resolved in previous messages).
Thank-you.