Synched on sunsite.uio.no 04:30 CEST

If on my laptop I do fresh install with hd.img I haven't option to pass
IP.... to configure local lan(I've 3c589), because if I try I receive a list
with other network card.... and then ???
If is my mistake in procedure, sorry.... two days without sleep...;o)

P.S. I tried minimum server install to see if new kernel 2.2.17-5 don't kill
my laptop LCD... now it's OK...;o) (If I understand cryptic Chmouel FB_ATY
compiled in kernel was my trouble with last three kernels.!?!..;o)
Now I try full expert developer fresh install with pcmcia.img (...to have
network soon configured...;o)
cu and good work...;o)
--
-