Thomas Poindessous a écrit :

> Ok. I have installed Cooker (16/09 at 01h) and 7.2beta (16/09 at 16h) from
> ftp.
>
> For cooker:
> * no help. I think it's normal (in 7.2b there is)
> * translation is not finished (already reported)
> * I got a error for proxy. I set it to 10.225.7.3 and it asked me to prefix
> it with http://. It's a little "stupid" (no offense), if I must prefix it
> with http:// and nothing else, maybe the system could do it for me ? And I
> have a ftp proxy with Squid but I can't set it because it asked it
> beginning with ftp://.
I already reported this.
Moreover, it's not evident at first look : only when it fails one time
you learn thoses prefixes are needed (which on a 7.1 caused all LAN
configuration to set up again). Best solution IMHO would be to pre-fill
those fields with "http://" and "ftp://" so user would know what he has
to type exactly, and he also could edit the prefix if necessary.

--
Guillaume Rousse
Iremia - Université de la Réunion

Plus petites unités de mesure