> > Could you give me an example on how to do that & I'll take care of the
> > rest of the packages...

> see perl.spec

OK, that worked, the only exception was postgresql, that .spec file is
too complex to let spec-helper run before making the filelist. Since
.packlist was being removed by a find statement I thought we could do
the same for *.bs. I checked the package that came out and no other
files were removed.

The result can be seen at:
http://d10179.dtk.chello.nl/build/fixes/cooker/

perl*.src.rpm and postgresql-7.0.2-5mdk.src.rpm (together with the .spec
files, the orignal .spec files (previous version) and the .diff's.)

If you want I can upload it to /incoming.

Stefan

PS: there is some other stuff in that URL too:

aboot:                  BM-ed version
jpilot-syncmal:         removed BuildArch line that prevented it building on
non X86 arch's.
netscape-alpha-4.75:    synchonized netscape on alpha with the cooker x86
version
qt-1.44:                fixes qt-1.44 not building on alpha