I just installed beta 2 and am very disappointed. I had the following
problems. I tried both an upgrade from 7.1 and a new install.
The upgrade failed because it could not read the partition table created by
Mandrake 7.1

The KDE is unusable.. I have been running the betas that were installed to
/opt for along time and they ran much better.
KDE problem
package manager will not run. So I can't use it for rpm installs.
Iglooftp will not run under kde2
kmp3 will not run

Thats all for now I will keep trying. I know this is beta but I had much
better luck with non beta cooker installs. Please don't rush this out.