I appologize for not getting back to you all sooner, I was busy doing some
builds :-)

I am putting the answeres into the message below:

On Sat, 16 Sep 2000, Zeljko Vukman wrote:
> 1. I still have problems with adding icons to desktop. I get message
> /usr/share/templates/.source/Program.desktop doesn't exist.

Found the problem this morning (like 10 minutes ago). kdebase-1.94-10mdk
should fix this.

> 2. Kdemultimedia-1.94-3mdk.i586.rpm requires qt?

Nope, a typo. Fixed in kdemultimedia-1.94-5mdk.

> 3. Kpackage can't load rpm packages. It simply dissapears. It can
> uninstall, but not install.

Hmmm... I sent a bug report on this. Same thing happens here. I was able to
get a backtrace.

> 4. Kiconedit dissapers when I open an icon file to edit it.

That was strange. Same thing here, I will pass on a bug report. Not even a
dr. konqi error on this one.

-Chris