Guillaume Rousse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Also sprach Guillaume Cottenceau :
> >
> > Alexander Skwar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > > I already asked this on Sept, 1st.  What does rpmlint mean, when it says:
> > > W: extace invalid-packager Alexander Skwar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >
> > not @mandrakesoft.com
>
> I also had this one for mine :
> W: gnapster invalid-packager Guillaume Rousse
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> I thought it was because packager tag was now used to gives the package
> maintainer, not just the one who build it. And the maintainer must be
> someone from mandrake, so he must have a @mandrakesoft.com adress. Right
> ? For contrib, i imagine we must use Lenny ?

no, any @mandrakesoft.com will work.

well, don't forget that rpmlint prints out error and warning messages that
are indicating some tips. for example this invalid-packager helps us when
we forget some outside-mandrake emails in the specfiles.

for you on cooker mailing list, you have to not care about this message.

> While on the topic, i also had :
> E: gnapster large-icon-not-in-package gnapster.xpm
> /usr/lib/menu/gnapster
> Wherever there was a large icon (48*48) in the package, installed in
> {_%licondirs}. What is wrong there ?

sure? 100% sure?

--
Guillaume Cottenceau -- Distribution Developer for MandrakeSoft
http://www.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/