On Thu, 31 Aug 2000, Jean-Michel Dault wrote:

I just found out that the bug was caused by a rebuild with Automated
dependencies, that forgot to link with -lpam.

I upload a new Linuxconf 1.21r1 in a few minutes.

(Sorry for the delay, my mailbox is really overloaded!)

Jean-Michel Dault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
MandrakeSoft inc, Montreal (Canada)
HTCPCP/1.0 Developper  (http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2324.txt)