Hello,

I tested another installation of current 7.2beta (rsync on ftp.sunet.se 1
hour ago). Some remarks :

- what is this little message box : Licence - No warranty [Accept /
Refuse]. I Hope the final message will be less ... terse :-) Anyway, it
should be translated (french in my case).

- The Test-your-mouse-window's message is not translated in french (don't
know for other languages).

- After partitionning and formating, the installation failed with the
following message :
"Unable to parse /mnt/var/lib/urpmi/hdlist.hd1.cz"
and the return to the partition utility, with impossibility to unmoune
/dev/hdb6 (my root partition).

Pascal