pgeorges wrote:

> * bttv support : still no image, though sound works.
Probably the incorrect card/tuner is set on options.

> Does anybody manage to watch TV with cooker ?
> For me, it has been broken for a long time.
I didn't try with 2.2 for quite a long time. However the last time I
used it there were no problems. It was somewhere during the launch of
7.1.
On 2.4 TV works without problems at kernel level. Only two features:
 xawtv seems to have some troubles with XVideo. I had to turn it off.
 On devfs, by default, permissions are set only for the owner of the
device.

Ektanoor