Attempting to perform a hard drive installation (custom install).
*       Install everything on existing linux partition (hda2 2Gb)
*       Installing from hda3 (/beta/i586)
*       Informed Disk Drake that hda2 would be mounted at '/'
*       Left hda3 alone since it was the source for the installation
*       Instructed the installation procedure to format hda2
*       Selected the packages to install (everything, but databases)
*       Installer came back indicating the install size would be about 1600
Mb
*       Installer also indicated that I only had 800Mb free on the 2Gb
partition.
        It had completely ignored the fact that I had instructed the
installer to wipe
        hda2 prior to installation.