Guillaume Cottenceau wrote:

> Dr Michael Powell PhD <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > Guillaume Cottenceau wrote:

> > > can't reproduce it here. someone else?
> > >
> > > --
> > > Guillaume Cottenceau -- Distribution Developer for MandrakeSoft
> > > http://www.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/
> >
> > Dear Sir;
> >     Yes I had the same problems from a fresh install, also kvirc doesn't
> > work either.
>
> Can you tell exact procedure that leads to the problem.
>
> Do you have special configuration? Matthew, same question!?
>
> It's rather strange since I could not reproduce and fredcrozat neither..
>
> --
> Guillaume Cottenceau -- Distribution Developer for MandrakeSoft
> http://www.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/

--
Dear Sir;

     Everytime I have tried to use kpackage to install an rpm it get the
sig 11 message and a bug report pops up and I always fill it in with as
much  current info as possible. I have a fresh install + secure-kernel
thats it.
by the way I can't make directory - error in template file..

mikey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      user# 83815