Yo,

On Sat, Sep 23, 2000 at 06:24:39PM +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi!
> I'm new in this mailing list, so please forgive me for some eventually
> "no-new" posted problems...
>
> Well, the first thing I found is that kvirc has some troubles: using rpms that
> comes with the distribution I only have a "segmentation fault", using .tar.gz
> or .srp.rpm it does NOT compile at all. Using .i586.rpm from 7.1 I found it
> start but I have a crash all of the time I try a "whois" or something similar
> inside the KvIRC. Maybe a QT2 problem?!? The same package compile and work
> perfectly with qt2-2.1.1-3mdk (and devel too!)...

Download latest one from cooker, get latest qt2, and kdelibs and see what
happens?

I wouldn't be surprised if it is a Qt related problem though ...

--
Geoffrey Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
李長風

~/.signature 中文big5 compliant.

http://devel.mandrakesoft.com/~snailtalk
ftp://devel.mandrakesoft.com/pub/people/snailtalk