Pixel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

[...]

> > - i cannot change X resolution in drakconf. It asks for CD1, and then
> > the install progress windows pops up. After that, a gmessage window
> > : Installation failed.
>
> well, well, could you find out the package it's trying to install, and run
> gurpmi the_package_name to see what's wrong?

No, apparently it's a bug in grpmi which refuses to install packages with
NOT OK GPG signatures. Currently being fixed by dindin (I dope).

In the meantime, try to install the failing package(s) [probably
"autologin" or your dedicated XFree server if you're moving from xf4 to
xf3, or the opposite] in command line with "urpmi" [and NOT gurpmi].

--
Guillaume Cottenceau -- Distribution Developer for MandrakeSoft
http://www.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/