An update:

> Hi, here's the status on the packages with BM problems... I'm working on
> fixing them, some of them are done and can be downloaded from my server,
> some of them <need to be done>.

> ===
> Please rebuild the following packages, they should be fine then:

> dpsftplib-0.1.6-2mdk
> fribidi-0.1.9-1mdk
> isicom-3.0-3mdk
> jpilot-Mail-0.0.3-1mdk
> tetex-latex-heb-1.0-2mdk
> ttfonts-1.3-6mdk
> xcin-2.5.2-1mdk

> ===
> dhcpxd-1.0.3-4mdk.i586.rpm
> /usr/man/man8/dhcpxd.8.bz2

> Fix:
> http://d10179.dtk.chello.nl/build/fixes/cooker/dhcpxd-1.0.3-5mdk.src.rpm

> * Sun Sep 24 2000 Stefan van der Eijk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> 1.0.3-5mdk
> - BM macro's

> ===
> gatos-0.0.6-0.20000303.5mdk.i586.rpm
> /usr/man
> /usr/man/fr
> /usr/man/fr/man1
> /usr/man/fr/man1/atisplit.1.bz2
> /usr/man/fr/man1/atitogif.1.bz2
> /usr/man/fr/man1/atitojpg.1.bz2
> /usr/man/fr/man1/atitoppm.1.bz2
> /usr/man/fr/man1/atitv.1.bz2
> /usr/man/fr/man1/gatos-conf.1.bz2
> /usr/man/fr/man1/gatos.1.bz2
> /usr/man/fr/man1/gatos.conf.1.bz2
> /usr/man/fr/man1/scanpci.1.bz2
> /usr/man/fr/man1/xatitv.1.bz2
> /usr/man/fr/man1/yuvsum.1.bz2
> /usr/man/man1
> /usr/man/man1/atisplit.1.bz2
> /usr/man/man1/atitogif.1.bz2
> /usr/man/man1/atitojpg.1.bz2
> /usr/man/man1/atitoppm.1.bz2
> /usr/man/man1/atitv.1.bz2
> /usr/man/man1/gatos-conf.1.bz2
> /usr/man/man1/gatos.1.bz2
> /usr/man/man1/gatos.conf.1.bz2
> /usr/man/man1/scanpci.1.bz2
> /usr/man/man1/xatitv.1.bz2
> /usr/man/man1/yuvsum.1.bz2
>
> I'm just wondering: shouldn't this package also have a ExcludeArch: for
> the alpha? RedHat doesn't have this package in rawhide-alpha or
> redhat-6.2-alpha at the moment, which of you alpha users actually
> _needs_ this package (the package requires some specific ATI hardware)?
>
> For the rest: the .spec file is a mess. It uses a filelist, etc. etc.
> Not the way it should be. I'm looking into this one now...

I screw up on the French manpages... Maybe a pro can have a go at it, I
give up ;-)

> ===
> Glide_V3-2.60.15-5mdk.i586.rpm
> /usr/doc/Glide2/glide_license.txt
> /usr/doc/Glide3/glide_license.txt
>
> Glide_V3-devel-2.60.15-5mdk.i586.rpm
> /usr/doc/Glide2/glidepgm.pdf
> /usr/doc/Glide2/glideref.pdf
> /usr/doc/Glide3/glide3pgm.pdf
> /usr/doc/Glide3/glide3ref.pdf
> /usr/doc/Glide3/glide3relno.pdf

> Fix:
> http://d10179.dtk.chello.nl/build/fixes/cooker/Glide_V3-2.60.15-6mdk.src.rpm
> * Sun Sep 24 2000 Stefan van der Eijk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> 2.60.15-6mdk
> - macro's + BM

Someone take a look at mine (above) or Alexander's at
http://dp.ath.cx/rpms.
Please fix. Thanks.

> ===
> joe-2.8-19mdk.i586.rpm
> /usr/man/man1/joe.1.bz2

> Fix:
> http://d10179.dtk.chello.nl/build/fixes/cooker/joe-2.8-20mdk.src.rpm
> * Sun Sep 24 2000 Stefan van der Eijk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 2.8-20mdk
> - BM
> - some macro's

===
kterm-6.2.0-13mdk.i586.rpm
/usr/man/ja/man1/kterm.1.bz2

Fix:
http://d10179.dtk.chello.nl/build/fixes/cooker/kterm-6.2.0-14mdk.src.rpm
* Mon Sep 25 2000 Stefan van der Eijk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
6.2.0-14mdk
- BM + macro's

==
libPropList-0.10.1-3mdk.i586.rpm
Size        : 123689                           License: GPL/LGPL (see
files COPYING and COPYING.LIB in /usr/doc/libPropList)

libPropList-devel-0.10.1-3mdk.i586.rpm
Size        : 66550                            License: GPL/LGPL (see
files COPYING and COPYING.LIB in /usr/doc/libPropList)

http://d10179.dtk.chello.nl/build/fixes/cooker/libPropList-0.10.1-4mdk.src.rpm

* Mon Sep 25 2000 Stefan van der Eijk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
0.10.1-4mdk
- changed path in Copyright header to /usr/share/doc

===
publib-devel-0.31-1mdk.i586.rpm
/usr/man/man3/__set_liberror.3pub.bz2

Fix:
http://d10179.dtk.chello.nl/build/fixes/cooker/publib-devel-0.31-2mdk.src.rpm

* Mon Sep 25 2000 Stefan van der Eijk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 0.31-2mdk
- BM + macro's

> ===
> The following packages don't build on my alpha or intel system, but they
> do contain files that are not BM compliant... Can someone at Mandrake
> try rebuilding these packages on ke no or bi and tell me the result?

> kdbg-1.0.2-2mdk.i586.rpm
> kfun21-0.2-1mdk.i586.rpm
> kmol-0.2.1-4mdk.i586.rpm
> kover-0.4-7mdk.i586.rpm
> ksendfax-0.3.2-6mdk.i586.rpm

> lyx-1.1.4-7mdk.i586.rpm
> /usr/man/man1/lyx.1.bz2
> /usr/man/man1/reLyX.1.bz2

> Lyx doesn't build on my alpha or intel. It requires forms.h.
> When is a package that contains forms.h going to be included in cooker?

> **** The following problems have been detected by configure.
> **** Please check the messages below before running 'make'.
> **** (see the section 'Problems' in the INSTALL file)

> ** Cannot find libforms or libxforms. Please check that the xforms
> library
>    is correctly installed on your system.

> ** Cannot find forms.h. Please check that the forms library
>    is correctly installed on your system.

Hope it helps...

Stefan