Spencer,

Note that I removed the solves from you Subject line.  Typically, you
will only want to include that in the subject line when you've found a
solution.

Here's a quick checklist hopefully you only missed something easy.

Did you install both Nvidia drivers?
Run /usr/bin/X11/bin/xf86config?
edit /etc/X11/XF86Config ... change 'nv' driver to nvidia?
same ....................... uncomment the glx module?

Larry

--
Larry Hignight          Descent 3 Beta Tester          Caldera Linux 2.4
 11:35pm  up 1 day,  3:31,  4 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00