> > - LILO is loaded with option "hdd=ide-scsi". This is okay, since this device is
> > a cd-burner. But the problem is that the ide-scsi module is not loaded
> > automatically. After doing it manually everything works fine.
>
> isn't scsi_hostadapter written in /etc/modules?
> isn't "alias scsi_hostadapter ide-scsi" written in /etc/modules.conf?

/etc/modules contains:
<-----------
scsi_hostadapter
scsi_hostadapter1
----------->

> > - After my installation, drakxservices show the entry for xinetd twice. Any
> > idea why ???
>
> yep, try "chkconfig --list" and you'll see. Should be fixed now.

Yes, it's fine that this is now fixed, but what about all the other bugs I reported???
Some of them have been reported by me for the second time, since nothing went in the
new beta...
I.E. I already wrote that the BT878 was found twice...

Thank you for doing this.
Happy fixing ...

Michael