> > with the last XFree86-4.0.1 and kde2 packages the fonts are very very big
> > i use xfs with 75dpi fonts ...
> > someone have this problem and what's the solution for reduce the font-size
> > (ex: helvetica size 10 under xfree4 = helvetica size 14 under xfree3)

Perhaps i have a "related" problem, as I use Cooker's "xfs" as a
font-server for
a NCD HMX X-Terminal (which has NCD's X-Server, so just the xfs is
used).
In contrast to the X11R6.4 "xfs" (running on our Solaris-Server) I used
before,
some Web-Sites (slashdot.org) show really HUGE fonts...

Switching to the Solaris' xfs, the "HUGE"-"problem" is gone... (and also
the
TT-Fonts...)

So long,
  Juergen