As I know you can redistribute your modified GhostScript 6.0 if you do
not do it commercially. You can place it for download on your home page.
The only thing is, that Mandrake (and other distributors) cannot
redistribute it, because they do commercial redistribution. If you put
your files on to your home page, I would put a link on my XPP page:

   http://www.phy.uni-bayreuth.de/till/xpp/

   Till