Adam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>       I'm not sure if this is the place to notify people of this but I
> installed xmms-1.2.3-2mdk and the playlist when minimized didn't update
> after a change in the song, but it works fine on xmms-1.2.3-1mdk (which
> I reinstalled)
>
> my sys is
> LM 7.2 Beta - 2.2.17-17
> PII 350, 128mb RAM
>
> if you need anymore info, please let me know thx

Yeah, I have a memory-leak problem, only way to fix it was to remove the
update for playlist.. :-(

I guess it's really a bad fix but I could not do better at that time, I'll
try to revert to older versions if the memory leak was not present, on
Monday (can't work on it at reasonable cost here (my hometown), due to
slow dialup connection), I have to make a few tests for this..

Most strange is that problem, is: the memory leak does not seem to appear
when playing mp3 files; but does appear with oggvorbis files (and mpeg
video files)..

--
Guillaume Cottenceau -- Distribution Developer for MandrakeSoft
http://www.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/